Ubiquiti Networks AirGrid M5 AG-HP-5G23 - 23dBi Grid Antenna
Utilizing InnerFeed technology, the new AirGrid M Series represents the evolution of outdoor broadband wireless devices. Complete antenna and radio system intergration provides revolutionary cost/performance solutions to the Worldwide Broadband Industry.
Robust and Simple Product Design
Can be oriented to use either vertical or horizontal polarization. Mechanical design provides complete weatherproof performance. Acitivity and signal strength LED`s provided for installers. Enhanced RF and Ethernet ESD/Surge protection enables prolonged operation in harshest environments.
Breakthrough Wireless Performance, AirMax and AirControl Support
100+Mbps of real outdoor throughput and up to 30km+ range. AirGrid products utilize Ubiquiti`s revolutionary AirMax™ TDMA protocol enabling scalable, carrier-class PtMP network performance. Additionally, AirControl™ application allows operators to centrally manage 100`s of devices.
- Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400MHz
- Memory Information: 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
- Networking Interface: 1 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
- Wireless Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
- RoHS Compliance: YES
- Weight: 0.2kg (feed), 0.65kg(mount), 0.8kg (11x14" reflector)
- Enclosure Characteristics: Outdoor UV Stabalized Plastic
- Mounting Kit: Pole Mounting Kit included
- Max Power Consumption: 3.0 Watts
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)
- Operating Temperature: -30C to 75C
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Condensing
- Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4
- Power Supply: 5V USB+POE Adapter Included
Important: Included USB+POE adapter requires host system USB port and supports maximum 20M ethernet cable length.