Ubiquiti UMA-D - Directional Dual-Band Antenna for UAP-AC-M
The UniFi antenna, model UMA-D, is an optional mesh antenna designed to work with the UniFi® AC mesh AP, model UAP-AC-M. With dual-band support, the UMA-D expands range coverage and provides customized pattern shaping.
- Antenna features: Optimized for 802.11ac, the UMA-D offers a high efficiency directional radiation pattern with dual polarity.
- Weather-resistant enclosure: Encased in UV-stabilized plastic, the UMA-D can be used indoors or outdoors.
- Versatile mounting: The UMA-D has a ball joint mount designed for precise aiming and can be mounted on a pole or wall.
- Compatibility: The UMA-D is a connectorized antenna that is compatible with the UAP-AC-M.
- Dimensions: 201.3 x 128.0 x 32.5 mm (7.93 x 5.04 x 1.28")
- With mount: 480 g (16.93 oz)
- Without mount: 400 g (14.11 oz)
- Enclosure: Outdoor UV stabilized plastic
- RF connections: (2) RP-SMA
- Supported frequency range: 2.4 - 2.5 GHz, 5.1 - 5.9 GHz
- HPOL beamwidth:
- VPOL beamwidth:
- Elevation beamwidth:
- Maximum VSWR: 2:1
- Polarization: Dual-linear
- Cross-pol isolation:
- 2.4 GHz: 25 dB
- 5 GHz: 30 dB
- Antenna gain:
- 2.4 GHz: 10 dBi
- 5 GHz: 15 dBi
- Mounting: Wall/pole (kits included)