Ubiquiti PrismAP-5-90 - Isolation Antenna Horn for PrismStation and IsoStation, 5 GHz, 90 degree
Ubiquiti Networks launches a new generation of airMAX ac beamwidth isolation antennas, the PrismAP.
With flexible sectorization for optional antenna beamwidths, the PrismAP antennas are interchangeable and improve beam‑shaping for specific deployment and environment needs. The PrismStation 5AC and IsoStations use horn antenna sectors designed for increased co‑location performance without sacrificing gain.
Symmetrical horn antennas (30° and 45° versions, models PrismAP‑5‑30 and PrismAP‑5‑45, respectively) offer breakthrough scalability options for wireless systems. Unique beam performance and great co‑location characteristics allow for a higher density of sectors than traditional sector technology.
Asymmetrical horn antennas (60° and 90° versions, models PrismAP‑5‑60 and PrismAP‑5‑90, respectively) have naturally attenuated side lobes and extremely low back radiation. They offer best front-to-back ratio in the industry and the lowest side lobe radiation. Asymmetrical horn antennas are ideal for cluster sector installations with high co-location requirements.
The PrismAP antennas come with precise radiation angles for specific beam shaping, ranging from 30° to 90°, making them suitable for a wider range of installations.
- Designed for increased co‑location performance
- Available in 30°, 45°, 60°, and 90° designs
- Designed for use with PS-5AC, IS-5AC, and IS-M5
- Single button release for ease of changing antennas
- Newly designed horn for improved beam shaping
- Dimensions: 152.1 x 186.8 x 113.2 mm (5.99 x 7.35 x 4.46")
- Weight: 920 g (32.45 oz)
- Supported frequency range: 5.15 ‑ 5.85 GHz
- Gain: 13 dBi
- HPOL beamwidth: 90°
- VPOL beamwidth: 90°
- Elevation beamwidth: 45°
- Maximum VSWR: 2:1
- Wind survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph)
- Wind Loading: 46 N @ 200 km/h (10.3 lbf @ 125 mph)
- Polarization: Dual-linear
- Cross-pol isolation: 17 dB