Banana Pi BPI-M1+ - Dual-core single board computer, Wi-Fi
Banana Pi is an open source hardware platform. The Banana Pi model BPI-M1+ has a dual-core processor and runs Android, Debian Linux, Ubuntu Linux, as well as the Raspberry Pi and cubieboard image.
The board's hardware include: 1 GHz ARM7 dual-core processor, 1 GB DDR3 SDRAM, SDIO Wi-Fi module on board, 1x Gigabit Ethernet port and 1x SATA Socket. It can run smoothly with Android 4.2.2. The size of the board is about the size of a credit card.
It can easily run games as it supports 1080P high definition video output. The GPIO is compatible with Raspberry Pi and can run Raspbian image directly.
- CPU: A20 ARM Cortex™-A7 dual-core
- GPU: ARM Mali400MP2, complies with OpenGL ES 2.0/1.1
- Memory (SDRAM): 1 GB DDR3 (shared with GPU)
- Low-level peripherals: 40 pins header, 28x GPIO, some of which can be used for specific functions including UART, I2C, SPI, CAN, ADC, PWM, etc.
- Wi-Fi module: Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n (AP6181 module on board)
- Bluetooth: optional
- Onboard storage: MicroSD (TF) card, SATA 2.0
- Onboard network: 10/100/1000 Ethernet (Realtek RTL8211E/D)
- Supports multi-channel HD display:
- HDMI 1.4 (type A - full)
- LVDS/RGB/CPU display interface (DSI) for raw LCD panels
- Composite video (PAL and NTSC, via 3.5 TRRS jack shared with audio output)
- 11 HDMI resolutions from 640x480 to 1920x1080 plus various PAL and NTSC standards
- HD H.264 2160p video decoding
- Multi-format FHD video decoding, including Mpeg1/2, Mpeg4, H.263, H.264 etc.
- H.264 high-profile 1080p @ 30 fps or 720p @ 60 fps encoding
- Audio output: HDMI, analog audio (via 3.5 mm TRRS jack shared with composite video out, I2S audio (also potentially for audio input)
- Camera: Parallel 8-bit camera interface
- Audio input: On board microphone
- Power source: 5 Volt via MicroUSB (DC In only) and/or MicroUSB (OTG)
- USB: 2 USB 2.0 ports, 1 USB 2.0 OTG (all directly from A20 chip)
- Buttons: Reset button, power button, u-boot button
- LED: Power status (red), user-defined 1 (green), user-defined 2 (blue)
- Other: IR receiver
- Product size: 92 x 60 mm
- Weight: 45 g