Banana Pi BPI open debugger burn board
Open Debugger is a set of programming tools developed for STM's series of microcontrollers and TI's CC1x, CC2x and CC3x series SoCs. An MCU can be programmed quickly and debugged easily.
In addition, the board also integrates a USB to serial port, which is a common interface for embedded development. It also has 1x USB 2.0 hub, making it easy to extend to other USB tools. You no longer need to face a complicated mess of wiring or USB port deficiencies.
- Operating voltage: DC 5 V
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 85°C
- Onboard voltage output: 3.3 V
- Maximum output current: 2000 mA
- Supported operating systems: Windows® 2000, Windows XP SP2/SP3 (32-bit versions), Windows Vista® (32 and 64-bit), Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit), Windows 8 (32 and 64-bit)