MikroTik RB1100AHx4 - Dude Edition RouterBoard 1100Dx4 with AL21400 Cortex A15 CPU
The new RB1100AHx4 Dude Edition uses a new quad-core Cortex A15 chip from Annapurna labs, an Amazon company. The chip is clocked at 1.4 GHz for a maximum throughput of up to 7.5 Gbit.
The unit features several high speed storage connectors (two SATA and two M.2) for using a Dude database, proxy cache or any other storage intensive feature. It includes a 60 GB M.2 drive and comes with Dude package already installed to work out-of-the box.
The RB1100AHx4 Dude Edition supports IPsec hardware acceleration and is faster at it than any previous RouterBOARD device.
Unit features two IEC failover power connectors, supports passive or 802.3at/af PoE input and has a
DC telecom power connector for -48 V DC powering. It uses passive cooling and is absolutely quiet.
- Product code: RB1100AHx4 Dude edition
- CPU: AL21400, 4 cores, 1.4 GHz
- Size of RAM: 1 GB
- Storage type: NAND
- Storage size: 128 MB + 60 GB m.2 SATA 3 drive included
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports: 13
- Ethernet bypass: Ethernet 11/12
- Power jack: 2x IEC. 100 - 240 V
- DC telecom power: 20 - 57 V (-48 V supported)
- PoE input: Passive, 802.3at. 20 - 57 V
- Redundant power supply: Yes
- Voltage monitor: Yes
- PCB temperature monitor: Yes
- Current monitor: Yes
- Dimensions: 444 x 148 x 47 mm
- Operating system: RouterOS, level 6 license
- Max. power consumption: 25 W
- microSD: 1
- SATA: 2x 2.5 inch SATA 3
- M.2 slots: 2x SATA 3 compatible (supports 2242, 2260 and 2280 sizes, M-key)
- Serial port: RS232
- Beeper: Yes