MikroTik RB960PGSPB - PowerBox Pro with 800 MHz CPU, 128 MB RAM
The PowerBox Pro is an outdoor five Gigabit Ethernet port router with PoE output on four ports. Since the device has a waterproof outdoor case, you can mount it on a tower, or in other outdoor locations.
It also supports passive or standard 802.3at/af PoE input/output. Ethernet ports 2-5 can power other PoE capable devices with the same voltage as applied to the unit. Less power adapters and cables to worry about! It can power 802.3at and af mode B compatible devices, if 48-57 input voltage is used.
The device has a SFP port for adding optical fiber connectivity. It is affordable, small and easy to use, but at the same time comes with a very powerful 800 MHz CPU, capable of all the advanced confgurations that RouterOS support.
- Product code: RB960PGS-PB
- CPU: QCA9557
- CPU nominal frequency: 800 MHz
- Size of RAM: 128 MB
- Memory type: Flash
- Memory size: 16 MB
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports: 5
- SFP: 1
- Switch chip model: QCA8337
- PoE in: Yes
- Supported input voltage: 12 -57 V
- PoE out: Ports 2 - 5, 802.3af/at, max. 1 A per port (input < 30 V), max. 450 mA per port (input > 30 V), max. out total: 2 A
- PCB temperature monitor: Yes
- Voltage monitor: Yes
- Dimensions: 125 x 52 x 225 mm
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +70°C tested
- License level: 4
- Operating system: RouterOS
- Max. power consumption: 9 W