PC Engines ALIX6F20 - System Board, 2x LAN, 256 MB DRAM, USB, I2C & COM2 Header
The PC Engines ALIX series of system boards gives OEMs a higher performance replacement for the WRAP series of system boards. Possible applications include thin clients, kiosks, industrial user interface, wireless routers, firewalls, special purpose network devices and many more.
The ALIX6F20 system board has 2x LAN, 1x miniPCI, 1x miniPCI Express, a LX800 CPU, 256 MB DRAM, USB, a dual SIM socket, an RTC battery, internal USB and a I2C & COM2 header.
ALIX6F changes from ALIX6E:
- Enhance resistance to injected RF energy.
- Change chassis ground connections to enhance resistance to ESD / burst.
- Disconnect miniPCI express pins 30 and 32 (SMBDAT / SMBCLK).
- Reset controlled by USBEN2.
- Shift miniPCI connector to fit larger Wi-Fi modules (dcma82 / dnma92).
- CPU: 500 MHz AMD Geode LX800
- DRAM: 256 MB DDR DRAM
- Storage: CompactFlash socket
- Power: DC jack or passive PoE, min. 7 V to max. 20 V
- Three front panel LEDs, pushbutton
- Expansion: 1 miniPCI slot, 1 miniPCI Express slot (USB only), LPC bus
- Connectivity: 2 Ethernet channels (via VT6105M 10/100)
- I/O: DB9 serial port, dual USB port
- Board size: 6 x 6" (152.4 x 152.4 mm)
- Firmware: tinyBIOS