PC Engines ALIX6I2 - System Board, 2x LAN, 256 MB DRAM, USB
The PC Engines ALIX series of system boards gives OEMs a higher performance replacement for the WRAP series of system boards. Possible applications include thin clients, kiosks, industrial user interface, wireless routers, firewalls, special purpose network devices and many more.
The ALIX6I2 system board has 2x LAN, 1x miniPCI, 1x miniPCI Express, a LX800 CPU, 256 MB DRAM, USB, and a dual SIM socket.
ALIX6I changes from ALIX6F:
- Add common mode choke on DC input to reduce line conducted noise on DC cable.
- Streamline power system using modern silicon.
- Use current capacitor / resistor sizes.
- Many small optimizations to reduce EMI emissions.
- CPU: 500 MHz AMD Geode LX800
- DRAM: 256 MB DDR DRAM
- Storage: CompactFlash socket
- Power: DC jack or passive PoE, min. 7 V to max. 20 V
- Three front panel LEDs, pushbutton
- Expansion: 1 miniPCI slot, 1 miniPCI Express slot (USB only), LPC bus
- Connectivity: 2 Ethernet channels (via VT6105M 10/100)
- I/O: DB9 serial port, dual USB port
- Board size: 6 x 6" (152.4 x 152.4 mm)
- Firmware: tinyBIOS