APU1D 19" preassembled Bundle (internal power supply, board, 19"Dual Rack case)
Cost-efficiency through a space-saving and power-saving network component.
The APU1D 19" DualRack preassembled Bundle
Thanks to its modular architecture this hardware enables you to use it for more than 50 different applications in the field of embedded devices, like broadband management, security applications (firewalls) and routing. The boards can also be deployed for multimedia applications as well as WLAN access points or VPN-Gateways.
APU1D is compatible with Mikrotik OS, PC ENGINES, ZEROSHELL, MONOWALL, PF SENSE™, OpenThinClient.
The DualRack enclosure
As a high-quality and modular 19" rack system, the VARIA 19" dual rack system offers compatibility for PC Engines APU boards.
Optionally hard disks, fans, WLAN components and an internal power supply can be mounted.
The high quality material (galvanized steel with black powdered front panel) caters for the necessary stability and longevity.
scope of delivery
- 19" dual rack enclosure with single slot plate
- 1x APU1D, 3 LAN, 2xGHz, 2GB DDR3 RAM, IDE, USB, RTC Batterie
- internal power supply (12V, 2.1A)
- power cord set, power cord cable, suitable connection cables for the connection of the APU1D with the internal power supply
The device will be preassembled.
Technical Data APU1D
- Processor: 1,0 GHz AMD Embedded G-Series T40E APU (Dual-Core, 64 Bit Support, 32 + 32 KByte L1 Cache, 2 x 512 KByte L2 Cache, SSE1,2,3, SSSE3 ISA, SSE4A, MMX, AMD-V)
- 2 GByte DDR3-1066 DRAM Memory (not expandable)
- 1x SD-Card (bootable, connected via USB)
- 1x SATA 6 GBit/s
- 1x mSATA 6 GBit/s
- 3x 10/100/1000 MBit/s (Realtek RTL8111E) Networkport
- 1x 9-pin serial port (console port)
- 2 x Mini PCIe Slots (for example for WiFI, GSM/UMTS/LTE Modules)
- 1 x SIM Socket for GSM/UMTS Modules
- RTC Batterie, GPIO-Pins, LPC-Pins, COM2-Port (3,3V RxD/TxD), Onboard USB connector
- 3 LEDs and 1 Pushbutton-Switch on the frontside (programmable)
- CoreBoot Open Source System BIOS with support for iPXE and USB boot
- Power supply: +12 V DC via cannon plug (external: 5.5mm, inner: 2.5 mm, positive pole on the inside)
- Power consumption: 6-12W (without expansion cards)
- Dimensions: 152.4 x 152.4 mm