APU3B4 pre-assembled 19" Dual Rack Bundle (internal power supply, 2x APU3B4 boards, 19" Dual Rack case)
Cost-efficiency through a space-saving and power-saving network component.
The APU3B4 19" Dual Rack Bundle
Thanks to its modular architecture this hardware enables you to use it for more than 50 different applications in the field of embedded devices, like broadband management, security applications (firewalls) and routing. The boards can also be deployed for multimedia applications as well as WLAN access points or VPN-Gateways.
APU3B4 is compatible with Mikrotik OS, PC ENGINES, ZEROSHELL, MONOWALL, PF SENSE™, OpenThinClient.
The Dual Rack case
As a high-quality and modular 19" rack system, the VARIA 19" Dual Rack case offers compatibility for PC Engines APU boards. Optionally hard disks, fans, WLAN components and an internal power supply can be mounted. The high quality material (galvanized steel with black powdered front panel) caters for the necessary stability and longevity.
The Dual Rack bundle includes:
- 19" Dual Rack enclosure with suitable front panels
- 2x APU3B4 system board (3x LAN, 1 GHz, 4 GB DDR3 RAM, USB)
- Internal power supply (12 V, 2.1 A)
- Suitable connection cables for the connection of the APU3B4 with the internal power supply
The device comes preassembled.
- CPU: AMD Embedded G series GX-412TC, 1 GHz quad Jaguar core with 64 bit and AES-NI support, 32K data + 32K instruction cache per core, shared 2MB L2 cache
- DRAM: 4 GB DDR3-1333 DRAM
- Storage: Boot from SD card (internal sdhci controller), external USB or m-SATA SSD. 1 SATA + power connector. mSATA is shared with miniPCI express
- 12V DC, about 6 to 12W depending on CPU load. Jack = 2.5 mm, center positive
- Connectivity: 3 Gigabit Ethernet channels (Intel i211AT)
- I/O: DB9 serial port, 2 USB 3.0 external + 2 USB 2.0 internal, three front panel LEDs, pushbutton
- Expansion: 3 miniPCI express (J14: USB or mSATA, with SIM; J15: USB only, with SIM; J16: full miniPCI express, but no SIM, intended for wifi); GPIO header, optional I2C bus, COM2 (3.3V RXD / TXD)
- Board size: 6 x 6" (152.4 x 152.4 mm) - same as apu1d, alix2d13 and wrap1e
- Firmware: coreboot
- Cooling: Conductive cooling from the CPU to the enclosure using a 3 mm alu heat spreader (included)