Ubiquiti IS-M5 - 5 GHz IsoStation, airMAX CPE radio, 14 dBi interchangeable Isolation Antenna
Ubiquiti Networks launches the latest generation of airMAX CPE (Customer Premises Equipment) with dedicated Wi-Fi management, the IsoStation™ M5.
Improved Noise Immunity
The IsoStation M5 provides high isolation solutions in fixed beamwidth increments through interchangeable horn antennas that have been optimized for an urban environment. The tailored antenna radiation patterns spatially filters both in-band and out-of-band spurious RF emissions to increase the noise immunity of the IsoStation M5. This feature is especially important in an increasingly congested RF
With flexible sectorization for optional antenna beamwidths, the horn antenna is interchangeable and improves beam‑shaping for specific deployment and environment needs. The IsoStation M5 uses horn antenna sectors designed for increased co‑location performance without sacrificing gain.
Providing high throughput and an innovative form factor, the IsoStation M5 is versatile and cost‑effective to deploy.
U Mobile App
The IsoStation M5 can be accessed by the U ®Mobile App once it has been set up on the same Wi-Fi network as your mobile device. (Original setup is done through your browser). U Mobile allows you to configure and manage the IsoStation M5 and offers various configuration options once you're connected or logged in.
The IsoStation M5 comes with a 45° isolation antenna. We offer three optional antennas (30°, 60°, 90°) with precise radiation angles for specific beam shaping, so you can customize the IsoStation M5 for your specific installation. All horn antennas are optimized for co‑location. The asymmetrical versions (60° and 90°) narrow the elevation pattern to increase gain where users need it.
- Operating Frequency: 5150 - 5875 MHz
- With Horn: 174 x 174 x 150 mm (6.85 x 6.85 x 5.91")
- Without Horn: 131 x 131 x 65 mm (5.16 x 5.16 x 2.56")
- With Horn: 725.7 g (1.6 lb)
- Without Horn: 408.2 g (0.9 lb)
- Max. Power Consumption: 6.5W
- Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter
- Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Gain: 14 dBi
- Beamwidth: 45° (Default Horn)
- Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Processor Specs: MIPS 74 Kc
- Memory: 64 MB DDR2
- LED: (1) Power
- Mounting: Pole-Mount
- Wind Loading: 36 N @ 200 km/h (8.09 lbf @ 125 mph)
- Wind Survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph)
- ESD/EMP Protection: ± 24 kV Contact/Air
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 70 °C (-40 to 158 °F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95 % Noncondensing
- Certifications: FCC, IC, CE