Ubiquiti IS-5AC - 5 GHz IsoStation AC
Ubiquiti Networks launches the latest generation of airMAX ac CPE (Customer Premises Equipment) with dedicated Wi-Fi management, the IsoStation™ 5AC.
Improved Noise Immunity
The IsoStation 5AC provides high isolation solutions in fixed beamwidth increments through interchangeable horn antennas that have been optimized for an urban environment. The tailored antenna radiation patterns spatially filters both in-band and out-of-band spurious RF emissions to increase the noise immunity of the IsoStation 5AC. This feature is especially important in an increasingly congested RF environment.
With flexible sectorization for optional antenna beamwidths, the horn antenna is interchangeable and improves beam‑shaping for specific deployment and environment needs. The IsoStation 5AC uses horn antenna sectors designed for increased co‑location performance without sacrificing gain.
Providing high throughput and an innovative form factor, the IsoStation 5AC is versatile and cost‑effective to deploy.
airOS 8 Software
Sporting an all-new design for improved usability, airOS® v8 is the revolutionary operating system for Ubiquiti® airMAX ac products.
U Mobile App
The IsoStation 5AC integrates a separate Wi-Fi radio for fast and easy setup using your mobile device.
airMAX ac Technology
The next-generation airMAX ac technology boosts the advantages of Ubiquiti's proprietary TDMA protocol. Ubiquiti’s airMAX engine with custom IC dramatically improves TDMA latency and network scalability. The custom silicon provides hardware acceleration capabilities to the airMAX scheduler, to support the high data rates and dense modulation used in airMAX ac technology.
airMAX ac supports high data rates, which require dense modulation: 256QAM – a significant increase from 64QAM, which is used in airMAX. With their use of proprietary airMAX ac technology, airMAX ac products supports up to 450+ Mbps real TCP/IP throughput – up to triple the throughput of standard airMAX products.
- Operating Frequency: 2412 - 2462 MHz, 5150 - 5875 MHz
- With Horn: 174 x 174 x 150 mm (6.85 x 6.85 x 5.91")
- Without Horn: 131 x 131 x 65 mm (5.16 x 5.16 x 2.56")
- With Horn: 725.7 g (1.6 lb)
- Without Horn: 408.2 g (0.9 lb)
- Max. Power Consumption: 8.5 W
- Power Supply: 24 V, 0.5 A Gigabit PoE Adapter
- Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Gain: 14 dBi
- Beamwidth: 45° (Default Horn)
- Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Processor Specs: MIPS 74 Kc
- Memory: 64 MB DDR2
- LED: (1) Power
- Mounting: Pole-Mount
- Wind Loading: 36 N @ 200 km/h (8.09 lbf @ 125 mph)
- Wind Survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph)
- ESD/EMP Protection: ± 24 kV Contact/Air
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 70 °C (-40 to 158 °F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95 % Noncondensing
- Certifications: FCC, IC, CE