Ubiquiti Networks PBE-5AC-Gen2 - 5 GHz High Performance airMAX® ac Bridge
- Highly efficient antenna beam performance
- Up to 450+ Mbps throughput
- Dedicated Wi-Fi radio for management
Ubiquiti Networks launches the latest generation of airMAX® CPE (Customer Premises Equipment), the PowerBeam® 5AC Gen 2, with dedicated Wi-Fi management.
Improved Noise Immunity
The PowerBeam 5AC Gen 2 directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth. With the focus in one direction, the PowerBeam 5AC Gen 2 blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
Ubiquiti’s InnerFeed® technology integrates the radio into the feedhorn of an antenna, so there is no need for a cable. This improves performance because it eliminates cable losses. Featuring high performance and innovative design, the PowerBeam 5AC Gen 2 is versatile and cost‑effective to deploy.
Featuring improved surge protection, the PowerBeam 5AC Gen 2 is available in single- or five‑packs.
Innovative Mechanical Design
- Built-in mechanical tilt: Mounting bracket conveniently offers elevation adjustments: ± 20° tilt.
- Quick assembly: Minimal fasteners simplify installation.
- Easy removal: The antenna feed can be detached with the push of a button.
- Fasteners: GEOMET-coated for improved corrosion resistance when compared with zinc-plated fasteners.
- Dish and brackets: Made of galvanized steel that is powder‑coated for superior corrosion resistance. The hardware also prevents paint from being removed from the metal brackets for improved corrosion resistance.
- Optional support: In high-wind environments, you can enhance support with additional hardware (not included).
- Dimensions: 420 x 420 x 230 mm (16.54 x 16.54 x 9.06")
- Weight: 2.22 kg (4.89 lbs)
- Power supply: 24 V, 0.5 A Gigabit PoE adapter (included)
- Max. power consumption: 8.5 W
- Power method: Passive PoE (pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 return)
- Supported voltage range: 20 to 26 V DC
- Gain: 25 dBi
- Networking interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet port
- Processor specs: MIPS 74Kc
- Memory: 64 MB
- LEDs: Power, Ethernet, (4) signal strength
- Channel sizes:
- Enclosure characteristics:
- Antenna feed:
- Outdoor UV stabilized plastic
- Dish reflector:
- Mounting: Pole-mounting kit (included)
- Wind loading: 380 N @ 200 km/h (85.4 lbf @ 125 mph)
- Wind survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph)
- ESD/EMP protection:
- Air: ± 24 kV
- Contact: ± 24 kV
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)
- Operating humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
- RoHS compliance: Yes
- Salt fog test: IEC 68-2-11 (ASTM B117), equivalent: MIL-STD-810 G Method 509.5
- Vibration test: IEC 68-2-6
- Temperature shock test: IEC 68-2-14
- UV test: IEC 68-2-5 at 40°C (104°F), equivalent: ETS 300 019-1-4
- Wind-driven rain test: ETS 300 019-1-4, equivalent: MIL-STD-810 G Method 506.5
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC