MikroTik OmniTik 5 POE ac with 2 x 7.5dBi 5GHz Omni antennas
MikroTik is introducing a significant upgrade to their popular OmniTik 5GHz access points.
OmniTik 5 PoE ac features five Gigabit Ethernet ports and support for 802.11ac. It’s equipped with a powerful 720MHz CPU, 128MB RAM, high power 1,300mW 802.11a/n/ac Dual Chain wireless (support for AC as well as backwards compatible with regular 802.11a/n CPE) and comes with a new design weatherproof outdoor enclosure, two integrated 7.5dBi 5GHz omni antennas, a power supply, a PoE injector and a mounting kit.
OmniTik 5 PoE supports passive or standard 802.3at/af PoE input/output (12v-57v). Ethernet ports 2-5 can power other PoE capable devices with the same voltage as applied to the unit. Less power adapters and cables to worry about! It can power 48V devices (like IP camera), if 48V input is used.
- CPU: QCA9557 720 MHz
- Memory: 128 MB
- Storage type: Flash
- Storage size: 16 MB
- Ethernet: Five 10/100/1000 Mbit/s Fast Ethernet port with Auto-MDI/X
- Wireless: QCA9892, wireless built-in 5 GHz 802.11ac, dual chain
- Frequency range: 5150 MHz-5875 MHz
- Power options: PoE input, passive 12-57 V
- PoE out: Yes, Ether2 - Ether5
- Max output per port: 1 A (if input < 30 V), 0.5 A (if input > 30 V)
- Consumption:18 W
- Antenna gain: 7.5 dBi
- Antenna beam width: 360°
- USB: 1x USB type A
- Dimensions: 416 x 129 x 58 mm
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +70°C tested
- LEDs: 10x LEDs
- License level: 4
- Operating system: RouterOS