MikroTik RB960PGS - RouterBoard hEX PoE, 800 MHz CPU, 128 MB RAM
The hEX PoE is a five-port gigabit ethernet router for locations where wireless connectivity is not required. The device has a USB 2.0 port and a SFP port for adding optical fiber connectivity. The ports 2-5 can power other PoE capable devices with the same voltage as applied to the unit.
It is affordable, small and easy to use, but at the same time comes with a very powerful 800 MHz CPU, capable of all the advanced configurations that RouterOS supports.
Less power adapters and cables to worry about! Maximum current is 1 A per port, Ethernet ports are shielded.
- Product code: RB960PGS
- CPU: QCA9557
- CPU nominal frequency: 800 MHz
- CPU core count: 1
- Size of RAM: 128 MB
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports: 5
- PoE in: 802.3at
- Supported input voltage: 12 - 57 V
- Power output on ports 2-5, output: 1 A max. per port; 2 A max. total
- PCB temperature monitor: Yes
- Voltage monitor: Yes
- Current monitor: Yes
- USB slot: Yes
- Dimensions: 114 x 137 x 29 mm
- License level: 4
- Operating System: RouterOS
- Max. power consumption: 9 W