MikroTik cAP ac - RBcAPGi-5acD2nD with 716 MHz CPU, 128 MB RAM, 2x Gbit LAN
The cAP ac is a very capable and powerful wireless access point that looks beautiful on both walls and ceilings. The concurrent dual-band wireless radio supports dual-chain 2 GHz and 5 GHz in 802.11ac and legacy standards, and will provide coverage in 360 degrees around it.
Even though the radio supports repeater mode, the two Ethernet ports give you the ability to extend your network with cables, even if PoE power is required, since the cAP ac supports 802.3af/at PoE input on the first port, and passive PoE output (up to 57V) on the second port.
The cAP ac is a feature-packed device with a sleek enclosure that can become inconspicuous with the push of a button - the customizable mode button in the device center will turn off all lights and sounds at its default configuration, but can be reconfigured to launch any RouterOS script.
The device comes bundled with two enclosures, so you can choose the design you like best.
- 24 V, 1.2 A power adapter
- Ceiling mount
- Gigabit PoE injector
- K-46 screw kit
- CPU: 4 cores, IPQ-4018
- CPU nominal frequency: 716 MHz
- Memory: 128 MB
- Storage type: Flash
- Storage size: 16 MB
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports: 2
- Operating frequency:
- 2412 - 2484 MHz
- 5150 - 5875 MHz
- Number of chains: 2
- Antenna gain:
- 2 dBi (2.4 GHz)
- 2.5 dBi (5 GHz)
- Wireless regulations: Specific frequency range may be limited by country regulations
- Power options: PoE-in 802.3af/at, PoE-out (Passive, Ethernet port 2), 17-57 V
- Consumption: 13 W
- Round case: ⌀ 136 mm, height: 30 mm
- Square case: 145 x 145 x 30 mm
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +50°C tested
- LEDs: 7x LEDs (1x user LED)
- License level: 4
- Operating system: RouterOS