Ubiquiti Networks UAP-AC-IW - 802.11AC Dual-Radio Access Point, In-Wall
- Unlimited indoor/outdoor AP scalability in a unified management system
- Breakthrough speeds up to 1300 Mbps in the 5 GHz band
- Intuitive UniFi Controller software
Scalable Enterprise Wi-Fi Management
UniFi® is the revolutionary Wi-Fi system that combines enterprise performance, unlimited scalability, and a central management controller. UniFi 802.11AC Dual‑Radio Access Points (APs) have a refined industrial design and can be easily installed using the included mounting hardware.
Easily accessible through any standard web browser, the UniFi Controller software is a powerful software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance.
Use the UniFi Controller software to quickly configure and administer an enterprise Wi-Fi network – no special training required. RF map and performance features, real-time status, automatic UAP device detection, and advanced security options are all seamlessly integrated.
Save money and save time
Unlike traditional enterprise Wi-Fi systems that use a hardware controller, UniFi comes bundled with a non-dedicated software controller that can be deployed on an on-site PC, Mac, or Linux machine; in a private cloud; or using a public cloud service.
The UniFi 802.11AC Dual-Radio APs feature the latest in Wi-Fi 802.11AC MIMO technology.
Intuitive UniFi Controller Software
Configure and manage your APs with the easy-to-learn user interface.
Unlimited scalability: build wireless networks as big or small as needed. Start with one (or upgrade to a three‑pack) and expand to thousands while maintaining a single unified management system.
The UniFi AC In-Wall AP transforms an Ethernet wall connection into a dual-band 802.11AC Wi-Fi Access Point. It features two Gigabit Ethernet ports, one of which delivers PoE to power and connect an 802.3af device to the network. The UniFi AC In-Wall AP provides simultaneous, dual-band, 2x2 MIMO technology and is available in single- and five‑packs (PoE adapters not included).
- Dimensions: 139.7 x 86.7 x 25.75 mm (5.5 x 3.41 x 1.01")
- Weight: 200 g (6.43 oz)
- Networking interface: (3) 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports
- Buttons: Reset
- Power method: Passive Power over Ethernet (48 V), 803.2at supported (supported voltage range: 44 to 57 V DC)
- Power supply: UniFi switch (PoE)
- Power save: Supported
- PoE Out: 48 V passthrough (pins 1, 2+; 3, 6-)
- Maximum power consumption: 7 W
- Maximum TX power:
- 2.4 GHz: 20 dBm
- 5 GHz: 20 dBm
- Antennas: (1) dual-band antenna, single-polarity
- 2.4 GHz: 1 dBi
- 5 GHz: 2 dBi
- Wi-Fi standards: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Wireless security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
- BSSID: Up to four per radio
- Mounting: 1-gang electrical wall box (not included)
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F)
- Operating humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC