Ubiquiti Networks UAP-AC-SHD - 802.11ac Wave 2 Access Point with Dedicated Security Radio
- Simultaneous dual-band 4x4 multi-user MIMO
- Dedicated security radio with persistent threat management
- Real-time spectrum and airTime™ utilization engine
Scalable Enterprise Wi-Fi Management
The UniFi® Ecosystem enables the system integrator to effectively and efficiently create wireless network designs of any size, from small to large, with the potential for unlimited scalability.
The built-in, dedicated security and monitoring radios of the UniFi AC SHD (Secure High Density) AP provides visibility into site performance, channel planning, and local interferers, allowing the integrator to properly evaluate performance and quickly respond to changing interference and security threat landscapes.
Easily accessible through any standard web browser and the UniFi mobile app (iOS or Android), the UniFi Controller software is a powerful software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance.
The UniFi AC SHD AP features the latest in Wi-Fi 802.11ac Wave 2 MU‑MIMO technology combined with dedicated security and Bluetooth radios.
Intuitive UniFi Controller Software
The system integrator can leverage the controller to easily configure and administer an enterprise Wi-Fi network.
The system integrator can start with one (or upgrade to a multi‑pack) and expand to thousands while maintaining a single unified management system.
Save Money and Save Time
UniFi comes bundled with a software controller that can be deployed on an on-site PC, Mac, or Linux machine; in a private cloud; or using a public cloud service.
Deploy the UniFi AC SHD AP in high-density environments requiring maximum wireless performance. The UniFi AC SHD AP features simultaneous, dual-band, 4x4 MU-MIMO technology and convenient 802.3at PoE+ compatibility. Available in single- and five‑packs.
Its sleek design seamlessly integrates into any environment (all accessories included) and is compatible with existing UAP-AC-PRO mounts.
The unique LED provisioning ring provides administrator location tracking and alerts for each device.
Dual Gigabit Ethernet
The UniFi AC SHD AP offers a secondary port available for bridging.
Superior Processing Power
The UniFi AC SHD AP is capable of complex operations (guest control, filtering, and other resource-intensive tasks) that may slow down a lesser-equipped AP.
Power over Ethernet (PoE) Standard
The UniFi AC SHD AP is compatible with an 802.3at PoE+ compliant switch. We recommend powering your UniFi devices with a UniFi PoE Switch (sold separately).
UniFi PoE Switch
Available in 8*, 16, 24, and 48‑port versions with multiple power output options, the UniFi PoE Switch conveniently offers auto‑sensing IEEE 802.3af PoE/802.3at PoE+ and configurable 24V passive PoE.
*The US-8 and US-8-60W do not support 802.3at PoE+.
- Dimensions: 220 x 220 x 48.1 mm (8.66 x 8.66 x 1.89")
- Weight: 700 g (1.54 lb)
- With mounting kits: 830 g (1.83 lb)
- Networking interface: (2) 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports
- Buttons: Reset
- Power method: 802.3at PoE+
- Supported voltage range: 44 to 57 V DC
- Power supply: UniFi Switch (PoE)
- Power save: Supported
- Maximum power consumption: 20 W
- Radios: 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz, security
- TX Power:
- 2.4 GHz: 6-25 dBm
- 5 GHz: 6-25 dBm
- 2.4 GHz: (2) dual-port, dual-polarity antennas, 6 dBi each
- 5 GHz: (2) dual-port, dual-polarity antennas, 8 dBi each
- Wi-Fi standards: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ac-wave2
- Wireless security:
- WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
- 802.11w (PMF)
- BSSID: Up to 8 per radio
- Mounting: Wall/ceiling (kits included)
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 70°C (14°F to 158°F)
- Operating humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC