Ubiquiti UAP-AC-M-5 - 802.11AC AP with Plug & Play Mesh, 5-Pack
- PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A 5-PACK! -
- High-performance wide-area Wi-Fi with UniFi® Mesh Technology
- Breakthrough speeds up to 1300 Mbps in the 5 GHz band
- 802.3af PoE compatibility
Scalable Enterprise Wi-Fi Management
UniFi is the revolutionary Wi-Fi system that combines enterprise performance, unlimited scalability, and a central management controller. The UniFi AC Mesh APs have a refined industrial design and can be easily installed using the included mounting hardware.
Easily accessible through any standard web browser, the UniFi Controller software is a powerful software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance.
Use the UniFi Controller software to quickly configure and administer an enterprise Wi-Fi network – no special training required. RF map and performance features, real-time status, automatic UAP device detection, and advanced security options are all seamlessly integrated.
Compact Form Factor
The UniFi AC Mesh AP is designed to discreetly integrate into any environment.
The UniFi AC Mesh AP can be used indoors or outdoors.
Unique provisioning LED provides administrator location tracking and alerts for each device.
The UniFi AC Mesh AP can be mounted on a wall, pole, or fast-mount of a Ubiquiti high‑gain antenna (All accessories are included.)
Multiple Power Options
The UniFi AC Mesh AP is compatible with 802.3af PoE Alternative A and 24V passive PoE. You can power it with an 802.3af Alternative A compatible switch, EdgePoint™ EP-R6, UniFi PoE Switch, or a Gigabit PoE adapter.
Use the included omni antennas, or use the included fast-mount adapter to install the AP on an optional connectorized antenna for expanded range coverage and customized pattern shaping.
A large outdoor area, such as a park with minimal infrastructure, can take advantage of a mesh network comprised of the UniFi AC Mesh models.
Omnidirectional Coverage, Indoors/Outdoors
The UniFi AC Mesh AP includes adjustable dual-band omni antennas, and you have the option to use any 5 GHz omni antenna for spot-beam coverage in high‑density locations with numerous APs and clients, like a conference hall.
Directional Coverage, Outdoors
The UniFi AC Mesh AP is versatile; you can use any 5 GHz sector antenna (wide beam in the azimuth plane and narrow in the elevation plane) for broad outdoor coverage.
Maximum Coverage, Outdoors
The UniFi AC Mesh Pro AP is ideal for applications requiring 3x3 MIMO data rates for close-in omni coverage.
Deploy the UniFi AC Mesh models for outdoor installations requiring quick setup and takedown, such as a music festival or concert venue.
- Dimensions: 353 x 46 x 34.4 mm (13.9 x 1.81 x 1.35")
- Weight: 152 g (5.36 oz) with antennas
- Networking interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet port
- Buttons: Reset
- Power method:
- 24V Passive PoE (pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 return);
- 802.3af Alternative A (pairs 1, 2+; 3, 6 return)
- (supported voltage range: 44 to 57 V DC)
- Power supply: 24 V, 0.5 A Gigabit PoE adapter (not included)
- Power save: supported
- Maximum power consumption: 8.5 W
- Maximum TX power:
- 2.4 GHz: 20dBm
- 5 GHz: 20 dBm
- Antennas: (2) External dual-band omni antennas
- 2.4 GHz: 3 dBi
- 5 GHz: 4 dBi
- Wi-Fi standards: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Wireless security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
- BSSID: Up to four per radio
- Mounting: Wall/pole/fast-mount (kits included)
- Operating temperature: -30°C to 70°C (-22°F to 158°F)
- Operating humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A 5-PACK! -