Ubiquiti UAP-AC-M-PRO - 802.11AC AP with Plug & Play Mesh
- High-performance wide-area Wi-Fi with UniFi® Mesh Technology
- Breakthrough speeds up to 1300 Mbps in the 5 GHz band
- 802.3af PoE compatibility
Scalable Enterprise Wi-Fi Management
UniFi is the revolutionary Wi-Fi system that combines enterprise performance, unlimited scalability, and a central management controller. The UniFi AC Mesh APs have a refined industrial design and can be easily installed using the included mounting hardware.
Easily accessible through any standard web browser, the UniFi Controller software is a powerful software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance.
Use the UniFi Controller software to quickly configure and administer an enterprise Wi-Fi network – no special training required. RF map and performance features, real-time status, automatic UAP device detection, and advanced security options are all seamlessly integrated.
Weather-Resistant Form Factor
The enclosure of the UniFi AC Mesh Pro AP is designed to withstand the elements, making it ideal for outdoor deployment.
Unique provisioning LED provides administrator location tracking and alerts for each device.
Built-in dual-band omnidirectional antennas deliver expanded range coverage outdoors.
The UniFi AC Mesh Pro AP can be mounted on a wall or pole (all accessories are included.)
Dual Gigabit Ethernet Ports
The primary port is for data and PoE; the secondary port is for bridging.
Multiple Power Options
You can power the UniFi AC Mesh Pro AP with an 802.3af compatible switch, UniFi PoE Switch, or the included Gigabit PoE adapter. We recommend powering your UniFi devices with a UniFi PoE Switch (sold separately).
A large outdoor area, such as a park with minimal infrastructure, can take advantage of a mesh network comprised of the UniFi AC Mesh models.
Omnidirectional Coverage, Indoors/Outdoors
The UniFi AC Mesh AP includes adjustable dual-band omni antennas, and you have the option to use any 5 GHz omni antenna for spot-beam coverage in high‑density locations with numerous APs and clients, like a conference hall.
Directional Coverage, Outdoors
The UniFi AC Mesh AP is versatile; you can use any 5 GHz sector antenna (wide beam in the azimuth plane and narrow in the elevation plane) for broad outdoor coverage.
Maximum Coverage, Outdoors
The UniFi AC Mesh Pro AP is ideal for applications requiring 3x3 MIMO data rates for close-in omni coverage.
Deploy the UniFi AC Mesh models for outdoor installations requiring quick setup and takedown, such as a music festival or concert venue.
- Dimensions: 343.2 x 181.2 x 60.2 mm (13.51 x 7.13 x 2.37")
- Weight: 633 g (1.40 lb)
- Networking interface: (2) 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports
- Buttons: Reset
- Power method: 802.3af PoE (supported voltage range: 44 to 57 V DC)
- Power supply: 48 V, 0.5 A PoE Gigabit adapter (included)
- Power Save: Supported
- Maximum power consumption: 9 W
- Maximum TX power:
- 2.4 GHz: 22 dBm
- 5 GHz: 22 dBm
- Antennas: (3) Internal dual-band antennas
- Wi-Fi standards: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Wireless security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
- BSSID: Up to four per radio
- Mounting: Wall/pole (pole kit included)
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)
- Operating humidity: 5 to 95% non condensing
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC