Ubiquiti LBE-5AC-Gen2 - airMAX® ac CPE with Dedicated Management Radio
- Lightweight, low-cost solution
- Full adjustment flexibility
- Quick assembly and installation
Ubiquiti Networks launches the latest generation of airMAX® CPE (Customer Premises Equipment), the LiteBeam® 5AC Gen 2, with dedicated Wi-Fi management.
Improved Noise Immunity
The LiteBeam 5AC Gen 2 directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth. With the focus in one direction, the LiteBeam 5AC Gen 2 blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
Ubiquiti’s InnerFeed® technology integrates the radio into the feedhorn of an antenna, so there is no need for a cable. This improves performance because it eliminates cable losses.
Featuring high performance and innovative mechanical design, the LiteBeam 5AC Gen 2 is versatile and cost‑effective to deploy.
Full Adjustment Flexibility
The LiteBeam 5AC features a two-mount system that provides adjustment flexibility along both axes for versatile mounting options. The mounting system, coupled with the built-in bubble level, enables quick and easy alignment.
Improved Mounting and Surge Protection
Featuring enhanced protection against power surges, the LiteBeam 5AC Gen 2 offers a more robust mount with separate azimuth and elevation adjustments.
- Dimensions: 358 x 271.95 x 272.5 mm (14.09 x 10.71 x 10.73")
- Without mount: 800 g (1.76 lb)
- With mount: 980 g (2.16 lb)
- Power supply: 24 V, 0.3 A Gigabit PoE adapter (included)
- Max. power consumption: 7 W
- Power method: Passive PoE (pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 return)
- Supported voltage range: 24 V ± 10%
- Operating frequency:
- Worldwide: 2412 - 2462 MHz, 5150 - 5875 MHz
- USA: U-NII-1: 5150 - 5250 MHz
- USA: U-NII-2A: 5250 - 5350 MHz
- USA: U-NII-2C: 5470 - 5725 MHz
- USA: U-NII-3: 5725 - 5850 MHz
- Gain: 23 dBi
- Networking interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet port
- Processor specs: MIPS 74Kc
- Memory: 64 MB DDR2
- LEDs: Power, Ethernet
- Channel sizes:
- PtP Mode: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz
- PtMP Mode: 10/20/30/40 MHz
- Enclosure characteristics: Reflector (SGCC 0.6T) / Plastic: PC
- Mounting: Pole-mounting kit (included)
- Wind loading: 275 N @ 200 km/h (61.8 lbf @ 125 mph)
- Wind survivability 200 km/h (125 mph)
- ESD/EMP protection: ± 24 kV contact / air
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 70°C (-40°C to 158°F)
- Operating humidity: 5 to 95% noncondensing
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC