Ubiquiti Networks PS-5AC-45 - Shielded airMAX® ac Radio with Isolation Antenna and airPrism® Technology
- Interchangeable isolation antenna horn
- airPrism active RF filtering technology
- Dedicated Wi-Fi radio for management
Ubiquiti Networks launches the latest generation of airMAX ac CPE (Customer Premises Equipment) with dedicated Wi-Fi management, the PrismStation™ 5AC.
Improved Noise Immunity
The PrismStation 5AC directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth using an interchangeable isolation antenna horn, available in both symmetrical and asymmetrical designs. With the focus in one direction, the PrismStation 5AC blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
With flexible sectorization for optional antenna beamwidths, the horn antenna is interchangeable and improves beam‑shaping for specific deployment and environment needs. The PrismStation 5AC uses horn antenna sectors designed for increased co‑location performance without sacrificing gain.
Providing high throughput and an innovative form factor, the PrismStation 5AC is versatile and cost‑effective to deploy. The PrismStation 5AC also utilizes the latest ESD protection to help protect against power surges.
The PrismStation 5AC comes with a 45° isolation antenna. There are optional antennas that come with precise radiation angles for specific beam shaping, ranging from 30° to 90°, making them suitable for a wider range of installations.
- Asymmetrical horn antennas designed for increased co-location performance
- Available in 30°, 45° (default), 60°, and 90° designs
- All metal, shielded radio base
- Single button release for ease of changing antennas
- Newly designed horn for improved beam shaping
Using airMAX ac technology, the PrismStation 5AC supports up to 500+ Mbps real TCP/IP throughput.
The PrismStation 5AC features two different pole-mounting methods that can be used depending on your deployment needs.
- Metal strap: Use this option for quick mounting on a pole
- Mounting bracket: Use this option for ± 20° tilt adjustments of the horn's elevation.
- Dimensions: 174 x 174 x 184 mm (6.85 x 6.85 x 7.24")
- Without horn antenna: 155 x 155 x 104 mm (5.16 x 5.16 x 4.09")
- Mounting hardware* only: 83 x 117 x 69 mm (3.27 x 4.61 x 2.72")
- Weight: 1.07 kg (2.36 lb)
- Without horn antenna: 0.77 kg (1.70 lb)
- Mounting hardware* only: 0.79 kg (1.74 lb)
- Gain: 14 dBi
- Beamwidth: 45° (default horn)
- Networking interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet port
- RF connector (1) GPS**
- LED: (1) Power
- Max. power consumption: 10 W
- Power supply: 24 V, 1 A Gigabit PoE adapter (included)
- Power method: Passive PoE (pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 return)
- Supported voltage range: 20 to 26 V DC
- Processor specs: MIPS 74 Kc
- Memory: DDR2 128 MB
- Max. VSWR: 2:1
- Polarization: Dual-linear
- Wind loading: 31 N @ 200 km/h (7 lbf @ 125 mph)
- Wind survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph)
- Operating temperature -40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)
- Operating humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
- Mounting: Pole-mount (kit included)
- ESD/EMP protection: ± 24 kV contact/air
- Certifications: FCC, IC, CE
* Mounting bracket assembly for elevation adjustments
** Reserved for future use