Ubiquiti PS-5AC - Shielded airMAX® ac Radio Base with airPrism® Technology
Ubiquiti Networks launches the PrismStation™ 5AC, featuring airPrism technology and dedicated Wi-Fi management.
Improved Noise Immunity
The PrismStation 5AC directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth using an interchangeable isolation antenna horn, available in both symmetrical and asymmetrical designs. Compatible antennas* include the following:
With the focus in one direction, the PrismStation 5AC blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
* Antennas not included with the PS-5AC.
With flexible sectorization for optional antenna beamwidths, the horn antenna is interchangeable and improves beam‑shaping for specific deployment and environment needs. The PrismStation 5AC uses horn antenna sectors designed for increased co‑location performance without sacrificing gain.
Providing high throughput and an innovative form factor, the PrismStation 5AC is versatile and cost‑effective to deploy. The PrismStation 5AC also utilizes the latest ESD protection to help protect against power surges.
The PrismStation 5AC is compatible with 4 different isolation antennas (not included). Each antenna is designed with a precise radiation angle for specific beam shaping, ranging from 30° to 90°, making them suitable for a wider range of installations.
- Asymmetrical horn antennas designed for increased co-location performance
- Available in 30°, 45°, 60°, and 90° angle designs
- All metal, shielded radio base
- Single button release for ease of changing antennas
- Newly designed horns for improved beam shaping
Using airMAX ac technology, the PrismStation 5AC supports up to 500+ Mbps real TCP/IP throughput.
The PrismStation 5AC comes with a mounting bracket that allows for ± 20° tilt adjustments of the horn's elevation. This pole-mounting method allows for easy adjustments depending on your deployment needs.
- Dimensions: 155 x 155 x 104 mm (5.16 x 5.16 x 4.09")
- Mounting hardware only: 83 x 117 x 69 mm (3.27 x 4.61 x 2.72")
- Weight: 770 g (1.70 lb)
- Mounting hardware only: 790 g (1.74 lb)
- Networking interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet port
- RF connector: (1) GPS*
- LED: Power
- Max. power consumption: 10 W
- Power supply: 24 V, 1 A Gigabit PoE adapter (included)
- Power method: Passive PoE (pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 return)
- Supported voltage range: 20 to 26 V DC
- Processor specs: MIPS 74 Kc
- Memory: 128 MB DDR2 SDRAM, 16 M NOR FLASH
- Max. VSWR: 2:1
- Polarization: Dual-linear
- Wind loading: 31 N @ 200 km/h (7 lbf @ 125 mph)
- Wind survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph)
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)
- Operating humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
- Mounting: Pole-mount (kit included)
- ESD/EMP protection: ± 24 kV contact/air
- Certifications: FCC, IC, CE