Ubiquiti R2AC - Rocket 2 GHz airMAX® ac BaseStation with airPrism® Technology
Ubiquiti Networks has designed airMAX ac radios with high performance and ease of installation in mind. The Rocket®2AC Prism features both airMAX ac and airPrism technologies for maximum wireless performance in high‑density areas.
Pair the Rocket 2AC Prism with airMAX ac antennas for optimal performance:
- PtP backhaul RocketDish™ ac Antenna
- PtMP links airMAX ac Sector
2.4 GHz Coverage
Deploy the Rocket 2AC Prism anywhere in the world. It delivers complete coverage of the 2.4 GHz spectrum with a single radio. The Rocket 2AC Prism allows for flexibility in configuring channel bandwidths (subject to local country regulations).
airOS 8 Software
Sporting an all‑new design for improved usability, airOS® v8 is the revolutionary operating system for Ubiquiti® airMAX ac products.
airMAX ac Technology
Unlike standard Wi‑Fi protocol, Ubiquiti’s Time Division Multiple Access ( TDMA) airMAX ac protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre‑designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller.
This time slot method eliminates hidden node collisions and maximizes airtime efficiency, so airMAX ac technology provides performance improvements in latency, noise immunity, scalability, and throughput compared to other outdoor systems in
- Intelligent QoS Priority assigned to voice/video for seamless streaming.
- Scalability High capacity and scalability.
- Long Distance Capable of high‑speed, carrier‑class links.
airMAX ac supports high data rates, which require dense modulation: 256QAM – a significant increase from 64QAM, which is used in airMAX. With their use of proprietary airMAX ac technology, airMAX ac products supports up to 330+ Mbps
(maximum 40 MHz channel width) real TCP/IP throughput – up to triple the throughput of standard airMAX products.
- Operating Frequency: 2412 - 2472 MHz; 5150 ‑ 5875 MHz
- Dimensions: 88 x 40 x 230 mm (3.47 x 1.58 x 9.06")
- Weight: 440 g (15.52 oz)
- Power Supply: 24 V, 0.5 A Gigabit PoE
- Max. Power Consumption: 8.5 W
- Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Supported Voltage Range: 18‑26 V DC
- Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- RF Connectors: (2) RP‑SMA (Waterproof ); (1) GPS (Waterproof )
- Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 720 MHz
- Memory: 128 MB DDR2 SDRAM, 16 MB NOR Flash
- Channel Width Support: 10/20/40 MHz
- Enclosure Characteristics: Die‑Cast Aluminum with White Powder Coating
- ESD/EMP Protection: Air: ± 24 kV, Contact: ± 24 kV
- Operating Temperature: ‑40 to 70 °C (‑40 to 158 °F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95 % Noncondensing
- Wireless Approvals: FCC, IC, CE
- RoHS Compliance: Yes
- Shock and Vibration: ETSI300‑019‑1.4