Ubiquiti Networks ACB-AC - airMAX® Home Wi-Fi Access Point with PoE In/Out
Ubiquiti Networks introduces the airCube™, a cost-effective wireless access point for use in your customer deployments.
Dual-band, 802.11ac, 2x2 MIMO technology for maximum wireless performance:
- 2.4 GHz radio band: Speeds of up to 300 Mbps
- 5 GHz radio band: Speeds of up to 866.7 Mbps
Versatile Power Options
ACB-AC offers convenient PoE passthrough to power a 24 V airMAX CPE device, so you can use a single PoE adapter to power both devices.
To provide sufficient power for PoE passthrough, the airCube AC requires the included power adapter or 24 V, 1 A PoE input.
Management options feature a graphical user interface designed for streamlined setup and control. Available options include:
- U Mobile App: Supports quick setup and status information.
- Web UI: Enables a standalone utility for basic configuration.
- UNMS: Provides advanced remote control of Ubiquiti® devices.
- (4) Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 24 V PoE passthrough for airMAX CPE
- Dual-band, 802.11ac, 2x2 MIMO technology
- Up to 300 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz radio band
- Up to 866.7 Mbps in the 5 GHz radio band
- Powered by 24 V passive PoE or included power adapter
- Dimensions: 87.80 x 89.50 x 89.25 mm (3.46 x 3.52 x 3.51")
- Weight: 280 g (9.88 oz)
- Power supply: 24 V DC
- Power method: 24 V DC, 0.83 A or PoE 24 V In on LAN port 1
- Supported power voltage: 22-26 V
- Max. power consumption: 8.5 W
- PoE Out: Controllable 24 V PoE Out (+4, 5; -7, 8) on WAN port
- Management interface: Wi-Fi / Ethernet
- Networking interface: (4) Gigabit Ethernet ports
- LED: Status
- Max. TX power: 22 dBm
- Antenna gain:
- 2.4 GHz: 4 dBi
- 5 GHz: 5 dBi
- Max. speeds
- 2.4 GHz: 300 Mbps
- 5 GHz: 866.7 Mbps
- Enclosure characteristics: Black plastic
- ESD/EMP protection: ±24 kV contact / air
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 50°C (-14°F to 122°F)
- Operating humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC