Ubiquiti Networks ACB-ISP - AirCube ISP Home Wi-Fi Access Point
Ubiquiti Networks introduces the airCube™, a cost-effective wireless access point for use in your customer deployments.
Two models are available:
airCube AC: Dual-band, 802.11ac, 2x2 MIMO technology for maximum wireless performance
airCube ISP: 802.11n, 2x2 MIMO Wi-Fi for speeds of up to 300 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz radio band
Versatile Power Options
Both models offer convenient PoE passthrough to power a 24 V airMAX CPE device, so you can use a single PoE adapter to power both devices. To provide sufficient power for PoE passthrough, the airCube ISP requires 24 V, 1 A PoE input or a 2 A Micro USB adapter (not included).
Management options feature a graphical user interface designed for streamlined setup and control.
Available options include:
- U Mobile App: Supports quick setup and status information.
- Web UI: Enables a standalone utility for basic configuration.
- UNMS: Provides advanced remote control of Ubiquiti® devices.
- Dimensions: 87.80 x 89.50 x 89.25 mm (3.46 x 3.52 x 3.51")
- Weight: 215 g (7.58 oz)
- Power Supply: 5 V
- Power Method: PoE 24 V In on LAN Port 1 or 2 A Micro USB Adapter (Not Included)
- Supported Power Voltage: 4.95 - 5.05 V
- Max. Power Consumption: 5 W
- PoE Out: Controllable 24 V PoE Out (+ 4, 5; -7, 8) on WAN Port
- Management Interface: Wi-Fi / Ethernet
- Networking Interface: (4) 10/100 Fast Ethernet Ports
- LED: Status
- Max. TX Power: 22 dBm
- Antenna Gain: 4 dBi
- Max. Speeds: 300 Mbps
- Enclosure Characteristics: Black Plastic
- ESD/EMP Protection: ± 24 kV RJ45 Interface
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 50 °C (-14 to 122 °F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95 % Noncondensing
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC