UniFi Enterprise WiFi System UAP-AC, UniFi 3.0 (UBNT)
The fastest UniFi model supports 802.11ac and speeds of up to 1300 Mbps in the 5 GHz radio band and up to
450 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz radio band. The UAP-AC offers simultaneous dual-band operation with 3x3 MIMO
technology for each band. It has a range of up to 122 m (400 ft) and two Gigabit Ethernet ports.
Save money. Save time.
Unlike traditional enterprise WiFi systems utilizing a hardware WiFi Switch, Unifi uses a virtual client/server application that requires zero cost and no additional hardware.
Install, configure, and manage all of your UniFi Wireless Access Points with the intuitive and easy to learn UniFi User Interface.
UniFi Access Points feature the latest in WiFi 802.11ac technology -- capable of 1300Mbps speeds with ranges up to 400 ft.
Unlimited Scalability. Build your wireless networks as small or big as you need. Start with one, expand to thousands.
Packed with Features
After the UniFi server is installed on a Mac or PC, the UniFi controller can be accessed through any device using a web browser. The UniFi controller allows the operator to instantly provision thousands of UniFi APs, map out networks, quickly manage system traffic, and further provision individual Unifi AP devices.
1300Mbps speeds, 400ft range
The UniFi AP-AC uses a clean industrial design that seamlessly blends into typical environments. The AP`s are feature the latest in WiFi 802.11ac technology. All accessories are included to mount the devices either on the wall or ceilings. Also included is Power Over Ethernet (POE) functionality which allows both power and data to be carried over a single Ethernet cable to the device.
At the front-center of the device is a status LED square which can provide the administrator with location tracking and alerts for each device.
- Dimensions: 20 x 20 x 0.27 cm
- Weight: 508 g (566 g with Mounting Kits)
- Networking Interface: (2) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
- Buttons Reset
- Wi-Fi Standards: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (48V), 802.3at Supported
- Power Supply: 48V, 0.5A PoE Gigabit Adapter (Included)
- Maximum Power Consumption: 22 W
- BSSID: Up to Four Per Radio
- Power Save: Supported
- Wireless Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-TKIP, WPA2 AES, 802.11i
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Mounting: Wall/Ceiling (Kits Included)
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 55°C
- Operating Humidity: 5 - 80% Condensing
2.4 GHz: 3 Integrated (Supports 3x3 MIMO with Spatial Diversity)
5 GHz : 3 Integrated (Supports 3x3 MIMO with Spatial Diversity)
- Max. TX Power
2.4 GHz: 28 dBm
5 GHz: 28 dBm
Advanced Traffic Management
- VLAN: 802.1Q
- Advanced QoS: Per-User Rate Limiting
- Guest traffic isolation: Supported
- WMM: Voice, Video, Best Effort, and Background
- Concurrent Clients: 200+
Supported Data Rates (Mbps)
- Standard Data Rates (Mbps)
802.11a: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
802.11n (2.4 GHz 3x3): 6.5 Mbps to 450 Mbps (MCS0 - MCS23, HT 20/40)
802.11n (5 GHz 3x3): 6.5 Mbps to 300 Mbps (MCS0 - MCS15, HT 20/40)
802.11ac (5 GHz 3x3): 6.5 Mbps to 1300 Mbps (MCS0 - MCS9 NSS1/2/3,VHT 20/40/80)
802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps
802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps