PATCHBOX Plus+ UTP Cassette Yellow, 3 pcs.
The PATCHBOX® Plus+ UTP is the state of the art cable management system; fast, neat and installed in seconds. It replaces conventional cable management and patch cords completely with an all-in-one solution.
The PATCHBOX® Plus+ UTP with its retractable cables provides the user with the exact cable length needed. No more overly long cables, creating a cabinet full of cable spaghetti. Installation time is dramatically reduced and due to the clean setup, maintenance can be done remotely further reducing costs.
- Cable: Up to 1.7 m extractable patch cord, 100% tested
- Cassettes: With clip in frame function
- Cable stopper: Keep the cable in the extracted length
- Labeling: Directly label the cassettes (i.e. panel A13)
- Easy swapping: Easily change cassettes
- Tool less: No tools needed at all
- Cable storage: Store unused patch cords right within the cabinet
- 3x cassettes with Cat. 6 UTP patch cords
- Cable: Cat. 6 UTP (unshielded), 250 MHz, AWG32, 100% stranded copper, PVC jacket, 10 GBit ready
- Connector: RJ45 unshielded plug, pins gold plated, snagless booted
- Cable length: 2.0 m
- Extractable cable length: 1.7 m (covers 23 HU)
- Cassette profiles: Stainless steel, laser-welded
- All plastic parts: Polyoxymethylene (POM)
- Mounting rails: Stainless steel, 500 to 850 mm from 19" rail to 19" rail
- Operating temperature range: +10°C to +45°C
- Ambient humidity (non-condensing): 10% to 95%
- Depth: 693 mm
- Height: 47 mm
- Width: 65 mm
- Weight: 1.05 kg
Product complies with RoHS and CE, manufactured in the EU.