MikroTik provides routing, switching and wireless equipment for allpossible uses - from the customer location, up to high end data centers.
MikroTik has an extensive network of trained consultants, trainingcenters and distributors in almost every country of the world.
Established in Europe in 1996, they have 21 years of experience in networking and wireless installations.
Their in-house developed RouterOS software now supports most commonand many special features and they are constantly adding new customerrequested features.
Build wireless links across seas, internet exchanges betweencountries, and secure tunnels between banks. MikroTik can do it all.
- Best price/performance
- Millions of RouterOS powered devices currently routing the world
- Twenty one years of developing networking software and hardware
- Over 70.000 RouterOS trained and certified network engineers
- More than 5000 training classes in the last year
- World-wide network of certified consultants
- Offering products that support connecting simple CPEs to complex enterprise networks
- Thousands of pages of documentation, examples, application notes, and guides