Ubiquiti Networks mFi-MSC, Ceiling Mount Motion Sensor
plus shipping costs
Ubiquiti Networks mFI-MSC, Ceiling Mount Motion Sensor
mFi(TM) is a Machine-to-Machine management system from Ubiquiti Networks, Inc. The mFi hardware can be managed and monitored from the mFi Controller software. The mFi Controller software allows you to create rules that trigger actions based on data from your mFi sensors. For example, motion detection could turn a light on, or a high temperature reading could trigger a fan. The mFi platform is compatible with third-party devices, making the options unlimited!
offers a variety of sensors to connect to the mPort and your mFi
network. These sensors connect to the mPort using a standard RJ45 cable,
except for the mFi-DS, which connects using a terminal block connector.
- mFi-MSW – Wall Mount Motion Sensor
- mFi-MSC – Ceiling Mount Motion Sensor
- mFi-THS – Temperature Sensor
- mFi-CS – Current Sensor
- mFi-DS – Door Sensor
Plug and Play Installation
Use standard Ethernet cables to connect machines and sensors. Use Wi-Fi to seamlessly connect mFi nodes to your IP network. Unlimited device scalability.
Create powerful relationships between sensors, machines, and powered devices.
Cloud and Mobile Support
Access multiple mFi networks from any remote location through a web browser. New devices can instantly be discovered and provisioned through the cloud.
Sophisticated User Experience
From auto-detection of machines through intuitive and powerful rule creation, the mFi Controller transforms a machine network into an automated symphony.
The mFi Controller software is designed to work with the Ubiquiti Networks mFi product line and third party devices. The software interface design is based on the popular and easy-to-use UniFi(TM) software interface. The mFi Controller software allows you to manage your mPort, mPower, mSensor, and third-party devices from your web browser.
Machine Auto Detection
The mFi Controller software will auto-detect and provision mFi devices and connected machines on the machine network.
Powerful graphing with user-defined views provides in-depth analysis of the machine network.
Events and Alerts
User-defined event recording and alerts provide feedback on machine network activity.
Remote Control Capability
Remotely control the power and functionality of the machine network.
Remote Terminal Support
Terminal command windows support unlimited machine network scalability through a single interface.
- Dimensions: 134.5 x 134.5 x 30.5 mm
- Weight: 136 g
- RF immunity: 10 V/m at 80 MHz to 2 GHz
- Warm time: 2 minutes
- Angle of view: 360°
- Cone of detection: 110° wide angle
- Ports: (1) mFi RJ45 port
- Mounting: Ceiling-mount bracket (included)
- Mounting height: Up to 4.5 m (15 ft.)
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 50°C
- Operating humidity: 5 to 95% condensing
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Mac OS X, or Ubuntu Linux 12.04. 64-Bit operating system recommended (32-bit only supports 2 GB
- Web Browser: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, or Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 (or above)
- Java Runtime Environment 1.6 (1.6.0_26 or above recommended)
- Flash Player 10
- 2 GB RAM or higher is highly recommended