MikroTik RouterBOARD 493AH, Level 5, 680 MHz
plus shipping costs
MikroTik RouterBOARD 493 AH (RB493AH, RB/493AH), Level 5, 680 MHz
The RB493AH has nine Ethernet ports and three miniPCI slots. It also has a switch chip, so the Ethernet ports of your choice can be grouped together to make it act as a switch. The heart of this device is a new generation high performance Atheros CPU, much faster than the one found on the regular RB493.
RB493AH includes RouterOS - the operating system which will turn this powerful system into a highly sophisticated router/ firewall or bandwidth manager.
One small device - with all the power of RouterOS.
- CPU: Atheros AR7161 680 MHz
- Memory: 128 MB DDR SDRAM onboard memory
- Data storage: 64 MB onboard NAND memory chip
- Ethernet: Nine 10/100 Mbit/s Fast Ethernet ports with Auto-MDI/X
- miniPCI: Three miniPCI slots
- Extras: Reset switch, beeper
- Serial port: One DB9 RS232C asynchronous serial port
- LEDs: Power, NAND activity, 5 user LEDs
- Power options:
- Power over Ethernet: 10..28 V DC (except power over datalines)
- Power jack: 10..28 V DC
- Dimensions: 105 x 160 mm, 189 Gramm
- Power consumption: ~3 W without extension cards, maximum – 16 W
- Operating system: MikroTik RouterOS v3, Level5 license