MikroTik RouterBOARD 435G, Level 5, 680 MHz
plus shipping costs
MikroTik RouterBOARD 435G (RB435G, RB/435G), Level 5, 680 MHz
Five miniPCI slots and three Gigabit Ethernet ports give you enough connectivity options to use the RB435G as the central part of your network. Now with Gigabit ports, to properly utilize all the 802.11n speed with Nv2 wireless.
Five miniPCI slots to be used for four sectors and a backbone, or any other configuration you need. The two USB 2.0 ports can be used for extending storage, adding a 3G wireless modem for backup connectivity, for a mobile installation or all together.
The RB435G comes with a 680 MHz Atheros CPU and is preinstalled with a Level5 RouterOS license.
- CPU: Atheros AR7161 680 MHz
- Memory: 256 MB DDR SDRAM onboard memory
- Boot loader: RouterBOOT
- Data storage: 128 MB onboard NAND memory chip and microSD slot for expansion
- Ethernet: Three 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports with Auto-MDI/X
- miniPCI: Five miniPCI Type IIIA/IIIB slots
- Expansion: Two USB 2.0 ports with powering (5 V/1 A supply)
- Extras: Reset switch, beeper, temperature, voltage and current monitors
- Serial port: One DB9 RS232C asynchronous serial port
- LEDs: Power, NAND activity, 5 user LEDs
- Power options
- PoE: 8-28V DC on Ether1 (non 802.3af)
- Jack: 8-30V DC
- Dimensions: 105 x 154 mm, weight: 153 g
- Power consumption: ~4.5 W without extension cards
- Output: to cards: 19 W without any cooling, up to 40 W with active cooling
- Operating system: MikroTik RouterOS, L5 license