MikroTik RouterBoard R11e-5HacD, 5-6 GHz, 500 mW
plus shipping costs
MikroTik RouterBoard R11e-5HacD
The new AC standard is here, with up to 866 Mbit datarate, 256-QAM modulation and 80 MHz channels. 802.11ac opens up new possibilities and speeds never possible before.
R11e-5HacD is MikroTik's new 802.11ac card in miniPCIe format, perfect for any RoutrBOARD with miniPCIe slot, such as RB953, RB912, RB800 or x86 devices with RouterOS.
The card features built-in LED indicators for wireless mode, connection status (connected, searching, disabled), TX and RX activity and wireless signal strength - just looking at the card will help with installation and alignment.
- Chipset: QCA9882
- Frequency range: 4920-6100 MHz, operating range limited by country regulations
- Standards: 802.11ac
- Max output power: 500 mW
- Format: miniPCIe
- Dimensions: 50 x 30 x 13 mm
- Connectors: 2x MMCX
- Features: 9x LED indicators, ESD protection
- Starting: -5°C to +65°C
- Operating: -30°C to +65°C
- Max. power consumption: 4.5 W
- TX/RX at MCS0: 26 dBm / -96 dBm
- TX/RX at MCS7: 23 dBm / -77 dBm
- TX/RX at 6 Mbit: 27 dBm / -96 dBm
- TX/RX at 54 Mbit: 23 dBm / -81 dBm