Ubiquiti NanoStation Loco M5 - AirMax 5 GHz CPE
plus shipping costs
Ubiquiti Networks NanoStation Loco M5 - Cost-effective AirMax 5 GHz CPE
150+ Mbps real outdoor throughput and up to 15+ km range. Featuring 2x2 MIMO technology, the new NanoStation links significantly faster and farther than ever before.
New Leading-Edge Industrial Design
The original NanoStation set the bar for the world's first low-cost and efficiently designed outdoor broadband CPE. The new NanoStation M and NanoStation Loco M take the same concept to the future with new redesigned sleek and elegant form-factors.
Next-Gen Antenna Design
New antenna array designs featuring 16 dBi dual-polarity gain at 5 GHz and 11 dBi dual-polarity 11 dBi at 2.4 GHz. Both with optimized cross-polarity isolation and in a compact form-factor.
Dual Ethernet Connectivity
The New NanoStation M provides a secondary ethernet port with software enabled POE output for seamless IP Video integration.
Remote hardware reset circuitry of NanoStation M allows for device to be reset remotely from power supply location. In addition, any NanoStation can easily become 802.3af 48V compliant through use of Ubiquiti's Instant 802.3af adapter. Remote reset is an additional option. NanoStation M comes standard as 24 V without remote reset.
Version 5 of Ubiquiti's AirOS builds upon the market leading intuitive user-interface loaded with advanced wireless configurations and routing functionality.
- Processor specs: Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400 MHz
- Memory information: 32 MB SDRAM, 8 MB Flash
- Networking interface: 1x 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet interface
- Wireless approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
- RoHS compliance: Yes
- Enclosure size: 163 x 31 x 80 mm
- Weight: 0.18 kg
- Enclosure characteristics: Outdoor UV stabalized plastic
- Mounting kit: Pole mounting kit included
- Max. power consumption: 5.5 Watts
- Power supply: 24 V, 0.5 A surge portection integrated PoE adapter included
- Power method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)
- Operating temperature: -30°C to +80°C
- Operating humidity: 5 to 95% condensing
- Shock and vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4