PC Engines APU2C2 Bundle (Board, PSU, Memory, Case)
plus shipping costs
PC Engines APU2C2 System Board, 1 GHz, 2 GB DDR3 RAM, 3x LAN, Bundle, Color: Blue
The successor to the successful ALIX board combines the previous functionality of ALIX.2D13 and ALIX.6F2 in a single board with more computing power, more processing power and faster data storage. The new board is suitable for a lot more tasks and applications.
The PC Engines APU system board is based on the cost effective AMD Embedded G-Series Single Board Computer (SBC) for applications like LAN Router, Firewall, Load Balancer, VPN-Router, Thin Client, compact Server, NAS etc.
The system can boot via SD card, USB device, mSATA SSD module, SATA connection or via the network. The AMD Quad-Core CPU has a 1 GHz clock and 2 GB of RAM, plus a low power consumption.
Scope of delivery:
- APU2C2 System Board
- Enclosure (color: blue)
- Power supply
- Memory: 16 GB mSATA SSD module
- CPU: AMD Embedded G series GX-412TC, 1 GHz quad Jaguar core with 64 bit and AES-NI support, 32K data + 32K instruction cache per core, shared 2 MB L2 cache
- DRAM: 2 GB DDR3-1333 DRAM
- Storage: Boot from SD card (internal sdhci controller), external USB or mSATA SSD; 1 SATA + power connector
- 12 V DC, about 6 to 12 W depending on CPU load; Jack = 2.5 mm, center positive
- Connectivity: 3 Gigabit Ethernet channels (Intel i211AT on apu2c2)
- I/O: DB9 serial port, 2 USB 3.0 external + 2 USB 3.0 internal, three front panel LEDs, push button
- Expansion: 2 miniPCI express (one with SIM socket), LPC bus, GPIO header, I2C bus, COM2 (3.3V RXD / TXD)
- Board size: 6 x 6" (152.4 x 152.4 mm) - same as apu1d, alix2d13 and wrap1e
- Firmware: coreboot
- Cooling: Conductive cooling from the CPU to the enclosure using a 3 mm aluminum heat spreader (included)