PC Engines ALIX.1E bundle (board, PSU, CF card, enclosure)
plus shipping costs
PC Engines - Mainboard ALIX.1E , LX800 CPU, 256 MB SDRAM
Cost-efficiency through a space-saving and power-saving network component.
Thanks to its modular architecture this hardware enables you to use it for different applications in the field of embedded devices, like ThinCient, broadband management, security applications (firewalls) and routing. The boards can also be deployed for multimedia applications as well as WLAN access points or VPN-Gateways.
ALIX.1E bundle contains:
- ALIX.1E (LX800, 256 MB, 1x LAN, 1x Mini-PCI, 1x PCI, IDE, USB,...)
- Power supply, 12V, 1.5A
- 4 GB Transcend CF Compact Flash
- Enclosure for ALIX.1E (black)
- CPU: 500 MHz AMD Geode LX
- DRAM: 256 MB SDRAM on board
- Storage: CompactFlash socket, 44 pin IDE
- Power: 12V DC, DC-DC converter on board, no bulky ATX PSU needed
- Expansion: miniPCI + PCI + LPC + optional I2C
- Connectivity: 1 Ethernet channel (via VT6105M 10/100)
- I/O: 2 COM, 4 USB, 1 LPT, audio, VGA
- Board size: 6.7 x 6.7" (miniITX), low profile
- Firmware: Award BIOS
- Minor change to replace discontinued linear regulator with more common type
- Minor change to flash circuit to support Winbond flash. Otherwise identical.