Ubiquiti UAP-AC-M - 802.11AC AP with Plug & Play Mesh
plus shipping costs
Ubiquiti UAP-AC-M-5 - 802.11AC AP with Plug & Play Mesh
- High-performance wide-area Wi-Fi with UniFi(R) Mesh Technology
- Breakthrough speeds up to 1300 Mbps in the 5 GHz band
- 802.3af PoE compatibility
Scalable Enterprise Wi-Fi Management
UniFi is the revolutionary Wi-Fi system that combines enterprise
performance, unlimited scalability, and a central management
controller. The UniFi AC Mesh APs have a refined industrial design and
can be easily installed using the included mounting hardware.
Easily accessible through any standard web browser, the UniFi
Controller software is a powerful software engine ideal for
high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime
Use the UniFi Controller software to quickly configure and administer
an enterprise Wi-Fi network – no special training required. RF map and
performance features, real-time status, automatic UAP device detection, and advanced security options are all seamlessly integrated.
Compact Form Factor
The UniFi AC Mesh AP is designed to discreetly integrate into any environment.
The UniFi AC Mesh AP can be used indoors or outdoors.
Unique provisioning LED provides administrator location tracking and alerts for each device.
The UniFi AC Mesh AP can be mounted on a wall, pole, or fast-mount of a Ubiquiti highgain antenna (All accessories are included.)
Multiple Power Options
The UniFi AC Mesh AP is compatible with 802.3af PoE Alternative A and
24V passive PoE. You can power it with an 802.3af Alternative A
compatible switch, EdgePoint(TM) EP-R6, UniFi PoE Switch, or the included
Gigabit PoE adapter.
Use the included omni antennas, or use the included fast-mount adapter
to install the AP on an optional connectorized antenna for expanded
range coverage and customized pattern shaping.
A large outdoor area, such as a park with minimal infrastructure, can
take advantage of a mesh network comprised of the UniFi AC Mesh models.
Omnidirectional Coverage, Indoors/Outdoors
The UniFi AC Mesh AP includes adjustable dual-band omni antennas, and
you have the option to use any 5 GHz omni antenna for spot-beam
coverage in highdensity locations with numerous APs and clients, like a conference hall.
Directional Coverage, Outdoors
The UniFi AC Mesh AP is versatile; you can use any 5 GHz sector antenna (wide beam in the azimuth plane and narrow in the elevation plane) for broad outdoor coverage.
Maximum Coverage, Outdoors
The UniFi AC Mesh Pro AP is ideal for applications requiring 3x3 MIMO data rates for close-in omni coverage.
Deploy the UniFi AC Mesh models for outdoor installations requiring
quick setup and takedown, such as a music festival or concert venue.
- Dimensions: 353 x 46 x 34.4 mm (13.9 x 1.81 x 1.35")
- Weight: 152 g (5.36 oz) with antennas
- Networking interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet port
- Buttons: Reset
- Power method:
- 24V Passive PoE (pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 return);
- 802.3af Alternative A (pairs 1, 2+; 3, 6 return)
- (supported voltage range: 44 to 57 V DC)
- Power supply: 24 V, 0.5 A Gigabit PoE adapter (included)
- Power save: supported
- Maximum power consumption: 8.5 W
- Maximum TX power:
- 2.4 GHz: 20dBm
- 5 GHz: 20 dBm
- Antennas: (2) External dual-band omni antennas
- 2.4 GHz: 3 dBi
- 5 GHz: 4 dBi
- Wi-Fi standards: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Wireless security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
- BSSID: Up to four per radio
- Mounting: Wall/pole/fast-mount (kits included)
- Operating temperature: -30°C to 70°C (-22°F to 158°F)
- Operating humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC