Ubiquiti UVC-G3-DOME - High-Definition IP Surveillance Camera
plus shipping costs
Ubiquiti UniFi Video Camera UVC-G3-DOME
The UniFi Video Camera G3 Dome features a wide-angle lens and 1080p video performance for expanded surveillance coverage. The new surface-mount design provides options for wall or ceiling installations. The infrared LEDs and an automatic IR cut filter provide day and night monitoring.
- 1080p Full HD, 30 FPS
- EFL 2.8 mm, /2.0
- Wide-Angle Lens
- 802.3af PoE or 24V Passive PoE
- Built-in Microphone
- Wall or Ceiling Mount
The UniFi Video software is pre-installed on the UniFi NVR for quick and easy deployment. The UniFi Video software can also be downloaded and installed on a Windows/Linux system.
Feature-Packed User Interface
Accessible from a web browser, the UniFi Video interface was designed to be easy to use yet packed with advanced features. The UniFi Video interface is incredibly intuitive and loaded with powerful features such as detailed statistical reporting, multiple views, versatile camera settings, advanced analytics, and customizable event recordings.
Plug and Play Installation
Automatic camera detection in the UniFi Video software makes it easy to install and deploy cameras. UniFi Video Camera settings are integrated into the UniFi Video software. Configure camera settings, reboot the camera, or upgrade the firmware from the UniFI Video interface.
Camera-Based Motion Detection
The UniFi Video cameras handle motion detection instead of the server, relieving the workload on the server and ensuring that compression and noise wont affect motion detection.
Additional Live Views
Playlists can be created with a configurable live camera feed rotation. Define the cameras you want included in the playlist and how long you want them to appear on the screen before moving on to the next live feed.
Disk Management Features
UniFi Video has automatic recording management to free up disk space. Userdefinable disk space and date-based auto purge allow users to keep a set amount of free disk space or automatically delete recordings after a certain number of days. Another storage feature is the ability to map external USB or network storage drives.
Shattering conventional industry thinking, Ubiquiti offers UniFi Videos powerful IP surveillance software at no additional cost. No huge upfront costs, no monthly subscription fees.
UniFi Video may be accessed from iOS and AndroidTM using the UniFi Video mobile app.
- Dimensions: 132 x 60 mm ( 5.20 x 2.36")
- Weight: 260 g (9.17 oz)
- Networking Interface: (1) 10/100 Ethernet Port
- Sensor: 1/3" 4-Megapixel HDR Sensor
- Lens: EFL 2.8 mm, /2.0
- Night Mode: IR LEDs with mechanical IR Cut Filter
- Microphone: Yes
- Button: Factory Reset Button
- Power Method: 802.3af PoE or 24V Passive PoE
- Power Supply: 802.3af PoE switch or 24V, 0.5A PoE adapter (included with single pack)
- Maximum Power Consumption: 4W
- Mounting: Wall/Ceiling
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to 70°C (-22°F to 158°F)
- Humidity: 20 - 90% non condensing
- Video Compression: H.264
- Resolution: 1080p Full HD (1920x1080)
- Maximum Frame Rate: 30 FPS
- Image Settings: Brightness, Contrast, Sharpness, Saturation, Noise Reduction, 50/60 Hz
- Processor: Ambarella S2L66 (816 MHz ARM Cortex-A9)
- Memory: 512 MB DDR3L
- Viewing Angle
- Before Lens Correction: 100.4° (H), 59.1° (V), 117.3° (D)
- After Lens Correction: 87.8° (H), 55.4° (V), 96.4° (D)
- Supported UniFi Video Version UniFi Video 3.2 (or Newer)
- UniFi Video System Requirements: 64-bit Microsoft Windows 10/8/7, Ubuntu 12.04 or 14.04, or Debian 7.0 System with an Intel or Compatible 1.86 GHz (or Above) Processor and a Minimum of 2 GB RAM.