PC Engines AMD APU1D4 System Board, 1 GHz, 4 GB DDR3 RAM, 3x LAN
plus shipping costs
PC Engines APU 1D4 System Board, 1 GHz, 4 GB DDR3 RAM, 3x LAN
The successor to the succesful ALIX board combines the previous functionality of ALIX.2D13 and ALIX.6F2 in a single board with more computing power, more processing power and faster data storage. The new board is suitable for a lot more tasks and applications.
The PC Engines APU System Board is based on the cost effective AMD Embedded G-Series Single Board Computer (SBC), for a lot of applications like LAN Router, Firewalls, Load Balancer, VPN Router, Thin Clients, compact Server, NAS...
The system can boot via SD card, USB device, mSATA SSD module, SATA connection or over the network. The AMD Dual-Core has got a 1 GHz clock and 4 GB of RAM and a low power consumption.
- Processor: 1,0 GHz AMD
Embedded G-Series T40E APU (Dual-Core, 64-bit support, 32 + 32 KByte L1 cache, 2x 512 KByte L2 cache, SSE1, 2, 3, SSSE3 ISA, SSE4A, MMX, AMD-V)
- 4 GByte DDR3-1066 DRAM memory (not expandable)
- 1x SD card (bootable, connected via USB)
- 1x SATA 6 GBit/s
- 1x mSATA 6 GBit/s
- 3x 10/100/1000 MBit/s (Realtek RTL8111E) network port
- 1x 9-pin serial port (console port)
- 2x Mini PCIe slots (for example for Wi-Fi, GSM/UMTS/LTE modules)
- 1x SIM socket for GSM/UMTS modules
- RTC battery, GPIO pins, LPC pins, COM2 port (3,3 V RxD/TxD), onboard USB connector
- 3x LEDs and 1x pushbutton switch on the frontside (programmable)
- CoreBoot Open Source System BIOS with support for iPXE and USB boot
- Power supply: +12 V DC via cannon plug (external: 5.5 mm, inner: 2.5 mm, positive pole on the inside)
- Power consumption: 6-12 W (without expansion cards)
- Dimensions: 152.4 x 152.4 mm