PC Engines ALIX.3D2 - Mainboard, 500 MHz, 256 MB, 1x LAN, 2x miniPCI, USB
plus shipping costs
PC Engines ALIX.3D2 - Mainboard, 1x LAN, 2x miniPCI, LX80, 256 MB DDR DRAM, USB
Thanks to its modular architecture this hardware enables you to use it for more than 50 different applications in the field of embedded devices, like broadband management, security applications (firewalls) and routing. The boards can also be deployed for multimedia applications as well as Wi-Fi access points or VPN gateways. Furthermore, ALIX is compatible with Mikrotik OS.
The perfect 19" rack enclosure solution.
- CPU: 500 MHz AMD Geode LX800
- DRAM: 256 MB DDR DRAM
- Storage: CompactFlash socket
- Power: DC jack or passive POE, min. 7 V to max. 20 V, 3x LEDs
- Expansion: 2x miniPCI slots, LPC bus
- Connectivity: 1x Ethernet channel (via VT6105M 10/100)
- I/O: DB9 serial port, dual USB
- Board size: 100 x 160 mm - same as WRAP.2E
- Firmware: tinyBIOS
Customer option: RTC battery